|Baku Baku Animal|
|Platform(s)||Arcade Game, Sega Saturn, Sega Game Gear, PC, Sega Master System, Mobile phones|
|Release date||1995 in video gaming|
|Mode(s)||Single player, 2-player|
|Input methods||8-way Joystick, 6 Buttons|
|Arcade system||Sega Titan Video hardware (STV)|
|Display||Raster, 704 x 513 pixels, 6144 colors|
Current user rating: 75/100 (1 votes)
Baku Baku Animal is a falling block puzzle arcade game released by Sega in 1995.
 System requirements
 Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 75 MHz
- RAM: 8 MiB
- Hard drive:
- Video memory: SVGA
- Sound card: Windows compatible
- DirectX: Direct3D
- Keyboard and mouse
- CD/DVD ROM drive
 Cheat codes
- Line up blocks of the same types of food for bigger combos.
- Do not immediately match animals with food, but wait until bigger animal food combination can be made.
- If you can do a combination of 50 or greater, you will automatically defeat your opponent.
- Try to drop a big combo on your opponent if it appears that they are about to complete a big combo.
- There is no correct way to play Baku Baku, so try many different styles and see which methods work best for you.
- Turn on the option of having the mouse as a fifth animal for greater combo capabilities.