Bandits: Phoenix Rising
|Bandits: Phoenix Rising|
File:Bandits - Phoenix Rising Coverart.png
Linux (In development)
|Release date||October 11, 2002|
Current user rating: 73/100 (1 votes)
Bandits: Phoenix Rising is a futuristic, racing action game, set in a post apocalyptic wasteland. The player follows the pair Rewdalf and Fennec as they try to survive and make big bucks at the same time.
 System requirements
 Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 500 MHz
- RAM: 128 MiB
- Hard drive: 1.1 GiB
- Video memory: 32 MiB
- Sound card: DirectX 8.1 compatible
- DirectX: 8.1
- Keyboard and mouse
- CD/DVD ROM drive
- Game pad STRONGLY Recommended
 Cheat codes
Go into the directroy where you have installed the game, and find the file called "\bandits\data\profiles\GARAGE.XML" and open it in a notepad.
Then edit lines you want. For example if you want all weapons available from the Mission 01 then find mission 01 in that file and change all "no" values to "yes" start the game and modify your weaponry.
Backup your files before editing them...
- ↑ "Bandits on MobyGames" (in english), Grin AB. Retrieved on 2008-07-25.
- ↑ "Grin homepage" (in english). Retrieved on 2008-07-25.
- ↑ "Review on IGN.com" (in english), IGN.com. Retrieved on 2008-07-25.
- ↑ "Review on Gamespot" (in english), Gamespot.com. Retrieved on 2008-07-25.
- ↑ "Review on ActionTrip.com" (in english), ActionTrip.com. Retrieved on 2008-07-25.