If you already have an account, you should log in now.
The Entertainment Software Rating Board, also known as ESRB is a self-regulatory organization that applies and enforces ratings, advertising guidelines, and online privacy principles for computer and video games and other entertainment software in North America.
- EC (Early Childhood): suitable for ages 3 and older. Contains no material that parents would find inappropriate.
- E (Everyone): suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
- E10+ (Everyone 10 and older): suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
- T (Teen): suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
- M (Mature): suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
- AO (Adults Only): should only be played by persons 18 years and older. Titles in this category may include prolonged scenes of intense violence and/or graphic sexual content and nudity.
- RP (Rating Pending): has been submitted to the ESRB and is awaiting final rating. (This rating appears only in advertising prior to a game's release.)