If you already have an account, you should log in now.
Fahrenheit box cover
|Version||1.1 (October 2005)|
|Platform(s)||Xbox, PlayStation 2, Windows, Xbox 360 (Xbox Originals)|
|Release date||September 16, 2005 (Europe|
ESRB:M, AO (Uncut)
OFLC (NZ): R16
|Input methods||Keyboard and mouse, Gamepad|
Fahrenheit (also known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) is a video game developed by Quantic Dream and manufactured and marketed by Atari Europe SAS.
According to the official Quantic Dream website, Fahrenheit has sold over 800,000 units worldwide since it was released in September 2005.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 @ 800 MHz
- RAM: 256 MiB
- Hard drive: 2.5 GiB
- Video memory: 32 MiB
- Sound card: DirectX compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard and mouse
- DVD ROM drive
After completed the game, watch all the end credits to be rewarded with 200 bonus points. Go under the chapter menu and watch it again to get another 200 bonus points, repeat this you can get unlimited bonus points.
Unlock all levels cheat
A lot of websites claim that entering "J8OL14FD" as log-in name will unlock all levels and sequences. However, from the large amount of people who appear to have been unsuccessful at trying to use this cheat, it seems to be a fake.
- Deplete Lucas' sanity bar in the restaurant when the game starts. He will
then be committed into an insane asylum.
- In the "Lost Love" level, keep drinking the alcohol under the counter in
the kitchen, without taking the medication. After the meter is depleted, Lucas will commit suicide by jumping off the balcony.
- In the "Confession" level, get your meter as low as possible. While talking
with Marcus, select the "Sick" and "Break Off" options and Lucas will turn himself in to the police.
- Deplete Carla's sanity meter and she will resign from the NYPD.
- Deplete Tyler's sanity meter. Tyler and Sam leave New York and go to Florida.
Lucas being questioned
If you are stuck at the point where Lucas is being questioned and do not have enough mental health, intentionally do it wrong a few times and you should succeed.
Omikron The Nomad Soul reference
Early in the game when you wake up as Tyler, there is a desk in the bedroom with an action figure. Examine it, and he will say "This is a figurine of Sox, a character from my favorite videogame." Sox is a robot from another game by Quantic Dream, Omikron The Nomad Soul.
The entire text walkthrough can be found here: Fahrenheit/Walkthrough
- Google search for "J8OL14FD", query originally ran on 2010-04-06