Hi there. If it's the first time you come here, maybe you want to read a short site presentation. If you're interested in editing, you can check how to create a page and how to edit a page to get started right away! You may also want to , so your name will be linked to your contributions.
If you already have an account, you should log in now.
Help:How to create a page
Here is a short guide to create a new page on Wiki4Games. The video at the end shows the same things as this list.
- Enter the page name in the first search box on the left.
- Click "Search" (this is to make sure that the page doesn't exist yet).
- Click on the red link at the top of the search result page, this will open the page creation window for the page name you entered in step 1.
- If you are creating a page about a video game, click on "Video game", which will fill the page with helpful templates and data
- Edit the page (see also How to edit a page):
- fill the template fields that you know
- leave the other fields empty
- fill the sections and remove the sections for which you have no content to add
- Click on "Show preview" at the bottom of the page to see how your page will look.
- If you don't like it, you can edit the page again, otherwise click "save page"