If you already have an account, you should log in now.
Serious Sam 2
|Serious Sam II|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Engine||Serious Engine 2|
|Platform(s)||PC (Linux, Windows), Xbox|
ESRB: Mature (M)
|Media||CD-ROM (USA), DVD (Non-USA, Xbox)|
|System requirements||1.5 GHz Athlon or Pentium M or 2 GHz Pentium 4 CPU, 256 MB of RAM, 3D graphics card, DirectX 8.0 and OpenGL, Internet connection (for online play)|
|Input methods||Keyboard and mouse (PC)
|Reviews for PC|
Serious Sam 2 (or Serious Sam II) is a science fiction first-person shooter video game released for the PC and Xbox and the sequel to the 2001 computer game Serious Sam. It was designed and developed by Croteam and was released on October 11, 2005.
To enable cheats:
Open the console with [~], type sam_iEnableCheats=1 (NB: this command is case-sensitive), hit enter and close the console ([~] again). Now, in the game menu, you have access to a cheat menu by pressing [F1].
If you want to use the developer cheats simply use the following command instead: sam_iEnableCheats=2. This will enable the following keys while playing:
- G: god mode.
- U: aimbot (auto-aiming).
- I: invisibility.
- L: fly mode.
- Y: ghost mode (same as fly, but also can go through walls).
- J: turbo (move much faster).
- K: kill all visible enemies.
- [insert]: gives an extra life.
- [PgUp] and [PgDwn]: jump between the checkpoints of the current level.
- [+] and [-]: increases or decreases the real time factor.
To disable the cheats, type sam_iEnableCheats=0.
- hud_bShowPing = 1
- hud_iShowBandwidth = 1
- hud_bShowCrosshair = 1
- sam_ctMaxDebris = 20
- sam_bEnableRagdollDeaths = 0
- prf_bShowFPS = 1
The official trailer :
- The official website
- Seriously!, a fan site
- Serious Sam II files, a Filefront site with many downloads available (patches, mods, demo...)