Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
|Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace|
|Developer(s)||Big Ape Productions|
ESRB: Teen (T)
|Input methods||Keyboard & Mouse (Mac & PC)
Nobody voted on this yet
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace is an action-adventure game released by LucasArts in 1999. It is based on the film Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
The entire text walkthrough can be found here: Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace/Walkthrough.
To enter a code hit the BACKSPACE key then type the code in the box.
Codes shown in RED can only be used 5 times.
To toggle OFF some codes simply retype the same code.
- iamqueen: Play as Queen Amidala
- iamquigonPlay as Qui-Gon Jin
- iampanaka:Play as Panaka
- iamobi:Play as Obi-Wan again
- i like to cheat: All weapons, full ammo
- i really stink: Lower difficulty
- i stink: Lower difficulty
- i rule the world: Increased difficulty
- give me life: Full health
- heal it up: Full health
- donttttt: Kill self
- rrrrright: Kill self
- kill me now: Kill self
- beyond cinema: Letterbox view
- from above: Overhead view
- naughty naughty: First person view
- perf: Wire frame view
- rex: Wire frame menus
- slowmo: Slow motion mode
- 60fps: 60 fps frame rate
- fps: View frame rate
- perfection: Auto-fire/attack
- where is gurshick: View credits
- gurshick:View credits
- drop a beat: Wavering graphics
- oldcode: Debug mode2
- but i feel so good: Force Push color changed to red
- happy: Weapon 3 is more powerful
- turntables: Disable cheats
- brenando: "Tech Bonus!" message