If you already have an account, you should log in now.
Unreal Tournament 2003
|Unreal Tournament 2003|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Engine||Unreal Engine 2.0|
|Platform(s)||Linux, Mac OS X, Windows|
|Release date||US 2002-11-01
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
ESRB: Mature (M)
USK: ab 16 (cut - uncut release indexed in Germany)
|System requirements||Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS X or Linux, 1.0 GHz processor, 128 MiB RAM, 3.5 GB disk space, 64 MiB of video memory recommended more...|
|Input methods||Keyboard, mouse|
|Reviews for PC|
Unreal Tournament 2003 or UT2003 is a first-person shooter video game published in 2002 by Atari and developed by Epic Games and Digital Extremes. The game is part of the Unreal franchise's Unreal series of games, and is a sequel to Unreal Tournament (UT99).
- Operating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium® III or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz processor or faster (1.5 GHz or faster processor recommended)
- Memory: 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB free
- Video: Any Windows-compatible video card(NVIDIA GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon with at least 64 megs of video memory recommended)
- Sound: Windows®-compatible sound card. NVIDIA® nForce(tm) or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content * * * Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 8.1(included)or higher
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play supported | 33.6K baud modem or broadband Internet connection recommended
It's the year 2362. The most anticipated Tournament ever is about to take place, dwarfing the spectacle and drama of previous events. The finest competitors ever assembled prepare to lay waste to their opponents and claim the Tournament Trophy for themselves. The Tournament 2362 has a cast of characters unequaled in its 25 year history.