ArmA: Armed Assault
|ArmA: Armed Assault|
|Developer(s)||Bohemia Interactive Studio|
|Publisher(s)||505 Games, Atari|
|Engine||Real Virtuality 5089 - 5256|
|Release date||EU 2007-02-23
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
ESRB: M (Mature)
|System requirements||Pentium 4 2GHz, 512MiB RAM, 128MiB VRAM, 4GiB HD space more...|
|Input methods||Keyboard and mouse, TrackIR|
Current user rating: 79% (2 votes)
|Reviews for PC|
ArmA: Armed Assault (known as ArmA: Combat Operations in North America) is a tactical first- and third-person shooter which was developed by Bohemia Interactive (BI), an independent game developer based in the Czech Republic.
ArmA is the successor to Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis and features an overhauled game engine, with improved graphics, physics, multiplayer functionality, scripting capabilities, and new units and vehicles.
Because of legal issues between BI and Codemasters (the original publishers of Operation Flashpoint), Codemasters owns the intellectual property to the name Operation Flashpoint. Since BI severed its connection with Codemasters and no longer has the legal right to use the Operation Flashpoint name, Armed Assault is considered to be the direct descendant of Operation Flashpoint.
The latest version is version 1.14, and is available on the official update download page. The patches are not cumulative, so, depending on your original game version, you'll need to apply a patch to 1.04, then to 1.05, then to 1.08 and finally to 1.14.
Minimal (from the game readme):
- Pentium 4 or Athlon 2 GHz CPU
- 512MiB of RAM
- Graphics card with 128MiB RAM and Pixel/Vertex Shader 2.0
- DVD-ROM drive
- 4GiB Hard Drive Space
The +14 trainer by Bellend from TKC was made primarily for the multiplayer mode. It should work in single player mode too, though. It has the following options:
- Alt + 1: Unlimited Ammo
- Alt + 2: High / Extreme Impact Bullets
- Alt + 3: High / Extreme Damage Bullets
- Alt + 4: High / Extreme Explosive Bullets
- Alt + 5: High / Extreme Speed Mode
- Alt + 6: Rapid Fire Weapons
- Alt + 7: No Panting
- Alt + 8: No Clip
- Alt + 9: No Rain
- Alt + 0: No Dust - No Slowdowns: removes dust that comes from most vehicles and you won't slow down anymore when you go off-road.
- Ctrl + 1: No Buildings - No Vegetation: removes most buildings and all vegetation.
- Ctrl + 2: Tank Rocketeer
- Ctrl + 3: Warfare - Unlimited Funds: only turn this on when you're about to buy something and turn it off afterwards. Funds can't be transferred to other players or AI when this is on.
- Ctrl + 4: Sahrani Life - 999999 Money. You'll need to use the 'Account Balance' option from your action menu after you've turned this on. Make sure to turn it off afterwards.
- Ctrl + Home: Turn All Off
Donwload the plus 14 trainer here: ArmA Armed Assault plus 14 trainer by Bellend from TKC.zip (more info).
Trailer made for Game Convention 2006.
|This page is based on (or is a copy of) Wikipedia:ArmA: Armed Assault|