Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
|Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3|
|Developer(s)||EA Los Angeles|
|Series||Command & Conquer: Red Alert|
|Platform(s)||Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 (TBR)|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
ESRB: T (Teen)
|Media||DVD-DL, Blu-ray Disc|
|System requirements||Pentium 4 2GHz, 512MiB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 with 64MiB VRAM, 6GiB HD space more...|
|Input methods||Keyboard and mouse, gamepad|
Current user rating: 69/100 (4 votes)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game which was first released on October 28, 2008 (North America, Windows version).
In order to run Red Alert 3, your PC must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows XP or Vista (32-Bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 2000+ (Windows XP); Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 2200+ (Windows Vista)
- 512 MiB of RAM (Windows XP), 1 GiB of RAM on Windows Vista
- 6.0 GiB free hard drive space
- 8x DVD drive
- NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1900 graphic card with 64 MiB of VRAM (128 MiB on Vista)
- DirectX 9.0c or 10 compatible sound card
- for online multiplayer: 512 kbps connection or faster
The +12 trainers by BReWErS have the following options:
- NUMPAD1: gives 10,000 credits
- NUMPAD3: no energy consumption
- NUMPAD7: instant build/recruiting/upgrading
- NUMPAD9: infinite top secret protocol points
- NUMPAD0: add ammo/bombs to currently selected unit
- F10/F11: give full/minimum HP to currently selected unit/building
- 4: instant protocol abilities
- 5: restore the selected ore mine to full resources
- 6/7: sets threat level to maximum/minimum
- 8: instant unit ability cooldown for the selected unit
- 9: toggles instant special weapon recharge. Beware: on Skirmish, this will apply to all computer opponents. Which means that as soon as a computer player will get a super weapon, it will spam it on you, thus will probably win pretty fast.
- 0: toggles zoom modifier, an option which lets you zoom out much farther than what the game originally lets you do
Download the plus 12 trainers here:
- Trainer for Red Alert 3 version 1.0 (unpatched) (more info)
- Trainer for Red Alert 3 version 1.06 (more info)
- Patch 1.09 on FilePlanet
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Goes Gold. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 official site (2008-10-14). Retrieved on 2008-10-15.
- Thang, Jimmy (2008-10-14). Red Alert 3 Goes Gold. IGN. Retrieved on 2008-10-15.
- Purchese, Rob (2008-10-09). EA cements Red Alert 3 dates. Eurogamer. Retrieved on 2008-10-29.
- Capone, Anthony (2008-10-24). Updated Australian Release List. PALGN. Retrieved on 2008-10-24.
- Ellison, Blake (2008-10-14). Red Alert 3 PC Goes Gold, Arrives October 28; Xbox 360 Version Coming in November. Shacknews. Retrieved on 2008-10-15.
- Yin-Poole, Wesley (2008-11-04). EA: PS3 Red Alert 3 back on. VideoGamer.com. Retrieved on 2008-11-04.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 on Wikipedia
- RedAlert3.com - System requirements