Grand Theft Auto 3
|Grand Theft Auto 3|
|Series||GTA (Grand Theft Auto)|
|Platform(s)||Playstation 2, Xbox and Windows|
|Release date||October 2001|
CERO: 18+ (PS2)
ELSPA: 18+ (PC)
ESRB: Mature (M)
|System requirements||Pentium 3 450MHz, 96MiB RAM, Direct3D compatible GPU, 16MiB VRAM, 500MiB HD space more...|
|Input methods||Keyboard and mouse|
Current user rating: 95% (1 votes)
You've been betrayed and left for dead. Now you're taking revenge, unless the city gets you first. Mob bosses need a favor, crooked cops need help and street gangs want you dead. You'll have to rob, steal and kill just to stay out of serious trouble. Anything can happen out here.
 System requirements
Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360 ; The PS3 can have a problem with reading the CD.
 Minimum system requirements
- Pentium III 450 MHz or equivalent
- 96 MiB of RAM
- Direct3D-compatible video card with 16 MiB of VRAM
- 8X CD-ROM drive
- 500 MiB free hard disk space
- Win 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Direct X 8.1
 Recommended system specifications
- Pentium 3 700 MHz
- 128 MiB of RAM
- Direct3D-compatible video card with 32 MiB of VRAM
- Fully DirectX compatible sound card
 Patch 1.1
- Exception error after blue Rockstar load screen fixed.
- Error loading saved games fixed.
- Mouse sensitivity now saved with other settings (no changes made to existing settings).
- Option for user to play audio files directly from hard disk. Copy the contents of the PLAY discs Audio directory into your installed Grand Theft Auto III Audio directory. Grand Theft Auto III still requires the presence of the PLAY disc when started. This may give better performance on some machines (though worse on others).
- All protection checks (apart from needing PLAY disc to start) removed. Grand Theft Auto III still checks for the presence of the PLAY disc when initially started, and plays audio from the PLAY disc if not found on the hard disk (see above).
Download link : http://www.take2games.com/support/patches/GTA3patch1.1.zip
In GTA III, there are a total of 11 weapons which can be acquired. If you have none, you'll be stuck with your fists, which of course aren't very effective for killing large amounts of armed gang members. Below are details of each of the available weapons.
 Gangs & Characters
- ANICESETOFWHEELS : Invisible cars.
- BANGBANGBANG : Explode all cars (Don't do it if you're in one).
- BOOOOORING : Accelerate the game.
- CHITTYCHITTYBB : Flying cars.
- CORNERSLIKEMAD : Improve the adhesion of cars.
- GESUNDHEIT : Health at most.
- GIVEUSATANK : Spawn a Tank (This cheat works only 4 times).
- GUNSGUNSGUNS : Get all weapons.
- IFIWEREARICHMAN : Much money.
- ILIKEDRESSINGUP : Change appearance.
- ILIKESCOTLAND : Cloudy weather.
- ILOVESCOTLAND : Rainy weather.
- ITSALLGOINGMAAAD : People is going mad.
- MADWEATHER : Advance the clock.
- MOREPOLICEPLEASE : Increase research indication.
- NASTYLIMBSCHEAT : Gore mode.
- NOBODYLIKESME : All civilians hate you.
- NOPOLICEPLEASE : Decrease research indication.
- PEASOUP : Foggy weather.
- SKINCANCERFORME : Clear weather.
- TIMEFLIESWHENYOU : Game as much speed.
- TURTOISE : Maximal protection.
- WEAPONSFORALL : Civilians have weapons, and use them...
 PlayStation 2 cheats
Put in all cheats while playing the game.
- All Weapons
R2, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.
- More Money ($250,000)
R2, R2, L1, L1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.
- Full Health
R2, R2, L1, R1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.
This code also repairs the car engine if you're driving and it's damaged.
- Full Armor
R2, R2, L1, L2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.
- Change into a random outfit
Right, Down, Left, Up, L1, L2, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.
- Raise Wanted Level
R2, R2, L1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
- No Wanted Level
R2, R2, L1, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down.
- Increased Gore
- Improved Car Skills
- Invisible Cars
- Blow Up All Cars
- Fly Cars Like The Dodo
- Spawn A Tank
- Slow Motion
- Fast Motion
- Speed Up Time
- Pedestrians Hate You
- Pedestrians Fight Each Other
- Crazy Pedestrians With Weapons
- Clear Weather
- Cloudy Weather
- Rainy Weather
- Foggy Weather
Enter all these cheats during gameplay. It is advised that you do not save with cheats enabled.
- All Weapons:
Black, Black, L, Black, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
- Full Health:
Black, Black, L, R, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
- Full Armor:
Black, Black, L, White, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
- Raise Wanted Level:
Black, Black, L, Black, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
- Lower Wanted Level:
Black, Black, L, Black, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down.
- More money:
Black, Black, L, L, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Rithg, Up
- Spawn a Tank:
B, B, B, B, B, B, R, White, L, Y, B, Y.
- Speed up time:
B, B, B, X, X, X, X, X, L, Y, B, Y.
- Slow Gameplay:
Y Up Right Down X R Black.
- Fast Gameplay:
Y Up Right Down X L White.
- Change outfit:
Right, Down, Left, Up, L, White, Up, Left, Down, Right.
- People fight each other:
Down, Up, Left, Up, A, R, Black, White, L.
- All people hate you:
Down, Up, Left, Up, A, R, Black, L, White.
- Crazy people:
Black, R, Y, A, White, L, Up, Down.
- People fistfight each other:
Right, Black, B, R, White, Down, L, R.
- Improved car handling:
R, L, Black, L, Left, R, R, Y.
- Blow up all cars:
White, Black, L, R, White, Black, Y, X, B, Y, White, L
- Dodo Car
Press Right, Black, B, R, White, Down, L, R during gameplay.
- Increased Gore Mode:
X, L, B, Down, L, R, Y, Right, L, A. (No confirmation message will appear)
- Clear Weather:
L, White, R, Black, Black, R, White, Y.
- Foggy Weather:
L, White, R, Black, Black, R, White, A.
- Cloudy Weather:
L, White, R, Black, Black, R, White, X.
- Rainy Weather:
L, White, R, Black, Black, R, White, B.
|Trailer #1||Trailer #2|